Re: [SOGo] Multiple emails?

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple emails?
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:04:36 +0100

Hi,

We're using dovecot, and do mailbox sharing on the 'dovecot-level':
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes
This works fine also in SOGo.

You can also enable the use of auxiliary imap mailboxes in the SOGo web access, which allows you to open extra imap mailboxes next to your standard mailbox. (so for example gmail accounts)

Hope this answers your question?

Mourik Jan