Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving

  • From: "Donny Brooks" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:29:17 -0600

On Monday, February 3, 2014 02:31 PM CST, Josh Bitto < > wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am currently evaluating SOGo as a possible M$ exchange replacement. I have looked everywhere and I can’t seem to find information regarding SOGo having the ability to archive email. Does it? Could someone point me in the right direction for the info?

Thanks!

Joshua Bitto
Information Technologist
KCCS

Sogo doesn't do the archiving by itself. You can use a different application for that. We are looking into enkive for archiving. It should work well with sogo.

--
Donny B.