RE: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: "Cedric Perrot" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:02:56 +0100

Hello Ludovic

Thanks for your mail. I tried http://www.vionblog.com/connect-zimbra-community-with-outlook-2013/ this but still not connecting.

I tried to install Z-Push directly from https://github.com/dupondje/PHP-Push-2.git and use

In Apache:

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/lib/sogosync/index.php

And I tried to install sogo-activesync and use in Apache:

ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=360

None of them worked.

Is there a how to install activesync with SOGo????

Regards

Cedric