Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 22:08:49 +0100

Hello Ludovic

I tried this approach because I found it online as an alternative approach from http://www.onlinedemo.hu/71-zeg-install-script

Since SOGo supports ActiveSync natively I’ll focus on that.

That ActiveSync is based on the PHP-Push, not the SOGo ActiveSync! This two method are absolutely different.
PHP-Push does not support the HTML part of mails (as example), and the other sync methods (cards, events) have some restrictions too. So, it's not the perfect solution, but (I hope) the SOGo's ActiveSync will be... :)

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke