Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: Jens Erat < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 21:37:10 +0100

> it's "push email". It keeps a connection open for at most 5 minutes

Will this also work on iOS, and can we either extend the time frame to 15
minutes (minimum polling time for non-jailbreaked devices) or make it
configurable? Finally iOS push mail without Exchange, Yahoo or iCloud…

--
Jens Erat

[phone]: tel:+49-151-56961126
[mail]:
mailto:
[jabber]:
xmpp:
[web]: http://www.jenserat.de

PGP: 350E D9B6 9ADC 2DED F5F2 8549 CBC2 613C D745 722B