Re: [SOGo] Address Books Not Syncing

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Address Books Not Syncing
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:55:08 +0100

I am using SOGo v2.1.1b on Debian Wheezy.
Tbird v24.2.0
Lightning v2.6.4

Address books do not sync with Tbird.   When will this be fixed?

My config is exactly same, and it's working.
I've modified a contact, and checked the card on my phone. All modifications have shown.

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke