Re: [SOGo] Address Books Not Syncing

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Address Books Not Syncing
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:51:58 +0100

On 02/19/2014 12:55 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

My config is exactly same, and it's working.
I've modified a contact, and checked the card on my phone. All modifications have shown.
Ok, that's good to know.  Are you using Thunderbird?  Do your addresses sync on it?

Yes, as far as I told - My config is exactly same. Thunderbird version, Lightning version.
Do you use SOGo Integrator and Connector? Which are they wersion?

Guys,

Bob's right!
With the newest extensions, the sync not working!
(integrator 24.0.4 and connector 24.0.4)

With the oldest extensions the sync is OK.
After install the extensions version 24.0.4, the card sync went wrong.
When I open the options and navigate the Composition -> Addressing -> Directory server and open Edit Directories, and then select the Shared addresses and push the Edit button, I got the following error:

I got same error, when I click the context menu properties field of addressbook->personal addressbook.

Is this a BUG, or we need to upgrade to Tb. 24.3?

The problem is permanent under TB 24.3.0 too. All symptom are the same.