[SOGo] How to add serverside filtering SOGo and dovecot-1.2.17

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How to add serverside filtering SOGo and dovecot-1.2.17
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:25:58 +0100

Hi,

can someone kindly explain to me in short terms how the SOGo serverside
filtering should work?

I found some how tos and of course the dovecot documentation, but how to
put all the pieces together?

We still dont use sieve on the dovecot-1.2.17 server, so I still have
the commented dovecot configuration.

is it that simple, "just" enable managesieve protocols and lda on the
dovecot side ant add the SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled and SOGoSieveServer on
the SOGo Server?

Sogo and dovecot are not hosted on the same system.

Any hint/help is welcome.

Thanks and regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt