Re: [SOGo] How to add serverside filtering SOGo and dovecot-1.2.17

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to add serverside filtering SOGo and dovecot-1.2.17
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:33:41 +0100

can someone kindly explain to me in short terms how the SOGo serverside
filtering should work?
is it that simple, "just" enable managesieve protocols and lda on the
dovecot side ant add the SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled and SOGoSieveServer on
the SOGo Server?

Yes, it's working fine.

Sogo and dovecot are not hosted on the same system.

No problem.

I used that combo above about a year without problem. I created it based on SOGo and Dovecot 2 documentation.