[SOGo] Write permission to another calendar

  • From: denis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Write permission to another calendar
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:01:49 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem when I configure the rights to add events in the
calendar of another user (This person can create objects in my calendar
and This person can erase objects from my calendar.).

If I can actually add or remove events, the event can not be changed (eg
time)

Is it a bug? Is it possible to change this ?

thanks
Denis