Re: [SOGo] Upcoming v2.2 release

  • From: "Sean M. Pappalardo" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Upcoming v2.2 release
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:06:29 -0800

Hello.

On 02/07/2014 07:27 AM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
SOGo v2.2 is almost ready. We've done a good amount of changes in SOGo
and the extensions.

Excellent news! I am looking to upgrade just as soon as 2.2 is released so I can start using SOGo with Outlook 2013 (for my users that refuse to change to Thunderbird.)

On that note, can you tell us about when you expect to release it? My users are chomping at the bit and I need to give them a time frame.

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies

Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

--
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.