[SOGo] Enabling ActiveSync in apache failed

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Enabling ActiveSync in apache failed
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:46:03 +0100

Hi,

thank you guys from Inverse for the newest Version of SOGo!

On question I have, maybe I have overseen something.

When I enable the proxy_pass for ActiveSync in the new deliverd SOGo.conf for apache, I got an startup warning, and the configured ActiveSync proxy is not enabled.

The warning is:
corax:/etc/sogo# service apache2 restart
* Restarting web server apache2 [Tue Feb 25 12:41:43 2014] [warn] worker http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo already used by another worker
... waiting [Tue Feb 25 12:41:44 2014] [warn] worker http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo already used by another worker

But, why it says, that SOGo is already used , when I enable ActiveSync?

Thank you,

Martin

  • [SOGo] Enabling ActiveSync in apache failed, Martin Rabl, 02/25/2014