Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem

  • From: Vedran Krivokuca < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:55:00 +0100

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Szládovics Péter < > wrote:
Dear Guys,

I set up the new activesync connector and test it. The contacts and calendar sync is working fine, but I have connection problems in my AS client (Android/4.0.3-EAS-1.3).
I don't see any email in any folder, but I can send - when I try it was success and arrived to recipient and appeared in SOGo web interface in sent folder, but not in the phone.

What is the problem?

My SOGo is not working properly with e-mail through the new Activesync either.

It doesn't seem I get any useful info in log files even if I turn on all the debugging from example sogo.conf on.

In the sogo.log this lines appears:
2014-02-25 11:12:41.116 sogod[6761] -[WEClientCapabilities initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient: user-agent='Android/4.0.3-EAS-1.3'

If it is a problem, how can I resolve it?

I don't think this message should be a showstopper. It isn't in Z-Push at least.

--
  Pozdrav/Greetings,
  Vedran Krivokuća