[SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal

  • From: Julien Kerihuel < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:09:08 +0100

Good afternoon,

We are very excited to announce that we will include a new OpenChange
webmail user interface (UI) (based on SOGo webmail) in the Zentyal
Server 3.4 [1] version that will be released on March 15th and is
available for beta testing as of today.

We have written an article in Zentyal Labs that highlights the main
changes and include several screenshots:

http://labs.zentyal.org/zentyal-webmail-restyle/

Source code is available on github:

https://github.com/Zentyal/sogo/

If you are interested in testing it and sending us feedback prior to the
official release date, your contributions would be much appreciated!

Br,
Julien.

[1] http://www.zentyal.org/server/

--