[SOGo] Address books still not syncing with upgrades

  • From: Bob Wooldridge < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Address books still not syncing with upgrades
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:21:52 -0600

I upgraded the server to sogo v2.2.0-1 (Debian package on Wheezy).

I upgraded the connector and integrator to v24.04.

The integrator was edited with the following:

In the file: chrome/content/extensions.rdf, replaced line with:

<Seq about="http://inverse.ca/sogo-integrator/extensions";
isi:updateURL="https://groupware.edm-inc.com/plugins/updates.php?plugin=
%ITEM_ID%&amp;version=%ITEM_VERSION%&amp;platform=%PLATFORM%">

In the file: defaults/preferences/site.js, edited line to read:
pref("sogo-integrator.autocomplete.server.urlid", "groupware.edm-inc.com");

Also changed timezone to America/Chicago.

Does this all look correct? Is anyone else having trouble syncing address books?

--
Bob Wooldridge
EDM Incorporated