Re: [SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal

  • From: Ian McMichael < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:37:15 +0000

On 25/02/14 13:09, Julien Kerihuel wrote:
We are very excited to announce that we will include a new OpenChange
webmail user interface (UI) (based on SOGo webmail) in the Zentyal
Server 3.4 [1] version that will be released on March 15th and is
available for beta testing as of today.

Thanks Julien, this is another interesting development as we currently bolt SOGo on top of the standard Dovecot/Postfix configuration in Zentyal 3.3.

Which SOGo version is this work based on?  If it is 2.2.0, is there a way of providing ActiveSync support in Zentyal 3.4 without installing Zarafa?

Looking forward to testing this in the next few days...

--

Ian McMichael

E-Mail:
Phone: +44-(0)7703-192837