Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:21:04 -0500

Hello Christian, thanks for the reply.

After adding the LDAP clause to my conf and restarting SOGo, I get no further information in sogo.log. For the record, the ACL entry for the SOGo LDAP user follows. It’s identical to the permissions in my functional SOGo implementation, and the DIT is structured the same.

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcAccess
olcAccess: to dn.subtree="ou=Users,dc=tohuw,dc=net" by dn="uid=sogo,ou=Services,dc=tohuw,dc=net" write

Ron Scott-Adams
“We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.” (Douglas Adams)