Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:11:22 -0500

It’s also worth mentioning that my postgres database is empty, though the base schema seems to be present:
sogo=# \d
                      List of relations
 Schema |               Name               |   Type   | Owner
 public | sogo_folder_info                 | table    | sogo
 public | sogo_folder_info_c_folder_id_seq | sequence | sogo
 public | sogo_sessions_folder             | table    | sogo
 public | sogo_user_profile                | table    | sogo
(4 rows)

Is that normal due to no user having ever successfully logged in, or is something else wrong that may be contributing to my login issue?

Also, I should mention I also tested logging in as the SOGo ldap user via ldapwhoami, and it succeeded.

Lastly, everything else in the stack seems to work: Postfix/Dovecot/Sieve channel a message correctly when testing via Telnet. It’s non-trivial to test too far beyond that, though, and obviously, this is a login issue specific to SOGo. I’m sure there’s something simple I’m not considering, but what?