[SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found

  • From: "Masood" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 05:58:39 -0500 (EST)

After upgrading the Ubuntu server version from 10.4 to 12.4, I am continuously
receiving this alarm message in my inbox every one second!
"sogo-ealarms-notify[7976] File NSUserDefaults.m: 685. In +[NSUserDefaults
standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language locale found"
Could you please tell me what's the problem and how can I get rid of these
thousands of emails everyday in my inbox?!