Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:50:53 +0100

Am 26.02.14 13:17, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
I have no selfsigned certs and/or certs issued by untrusted CAs.
All my certificates are issued by global trusted issuers (StartSSL class
2).
I know, but I tried with a selfsigned stuff, and it runs, and yours with a trusted not.

It should be an extremly strange situation... :)

Have you installed all packages?
I had to install
# apt-get install sogo-activesync libwbxml
for activate AS in a running SOGo.

They have been installed before I firs try :)
Ok ... have to think more about ...

:(