Re: [SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found

  • From: "Masood Azizi" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 17:10:28 +0100

Well, I just get this one-line error both in email and after service restart:
$ service sogo restart
* Restarting SOGo sogo
2014-02-26
16:45:29.407 sogod[11469] File NSUserDefaults.m: 685. In +[NSUserDefaults
standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language locale found

[ OK ]
Sogo server time zone:
$ cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Berlin

Sogo time zone:
$ cat /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults
<key>SOGoTimeZone</key>
<string>Europe/Berlin</string>

The problem of time mess in calendar is similar to the issue stated here:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1766
But I didn't understand how it is solved. The platform I'm using is Ubuntu
12.04.

Cheers,
Masood

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 14:13 CET, Sven Schwedas
< >