Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync problem
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:48:35 +0100

Am 26.02.2014 13:22, schrieb Szládovics Péter:

How was it happen?
I change that lines too, but the android client still cannot synchronize mails (but contacts, folders, cards yes).

What IMAP server is in the backend? I read that the imap backend must support UIDPLUS, SORT and QRESYNC...

Mail from Ludovic ( 21th Jan 2014 ):
"...
If you want email synchronization to work properly, your IMAP server must have the UIDPLUS, SORT and QRESYNC extensions enabled.
..."

Perhaps this is the problem? But I don't know!

No, my dovecot has all of required features.