Re: [SOGo] Inverse samba4 debian packages

  • From: Márcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Inverse samba4 debian packages
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:17:26 -0300

Em 26-02-2014 14:12, Martin Simovic escreveu:
Is Inverse planning to include more recent samba4 debian packages? Currently there is 4.0.1 version included, whilst latest stable is 4.1.5
My reasons are that I want to install sogo/openchange from repository rather than from source and need to join sogo/openchange server to existing samba4 DC.
Trial / Error showed that whilst I am unable to join samba 4.0.1 server as additional DC (replication fails) I am perfectly able to join samba 4.1 server compiled from source.
Brainstorming: why does Inverse keeps its own samba packages instead of relying on Sernet's packages?

--
Marcio Merlone