Re: [SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Improper installation: No language locale found
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:45:25 +0100

Hello Masood Azizi

Did you change your repository for SOGo/invers to the corrct one?
deb http://inverse.ca/ubuntu precise precise

Am 2014-02-26 17:10, schrieb Masood Azizi:
> Well, I just get this one-line error both in email and after service
> restart:
> $ service sogo restart
> * Restarting SOGo sogo
>
> 2014-02-26 16:45:29.407 sogod[11469] File NSUserDefaults.m: 685. In
> +[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language
> locale found
>
> [ OK ]
> Sogo server time zone:
> $ cat /etc/timezone
> Europe/Berlin
>
> Sogo time zone:
> $ cat /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults
> <key>SOGoTimeZone</key>
> <string>Europe/Berlin</string>
>
> The problem of time mess in calendar is similar to the issue stated here:
> http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1766
> But I didn't understand how it is solved. The platform I'm using is Ubuntu
> 12.04.
>
> Cheers,
> Masood
>
> On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 14:13 CET, Sven Schwedas
> < >
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 2014-02-26 13:35, Masood Azizi wrote:
>>> This is the output of $ locale:
>>> LANG=en_US.UTF-8
>>> LANGUAGE=
>>> LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
>>> LC_NUMERIC=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_TIME=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
>>> LC_MONETARY=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
>>> LC_PAPER=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_NAME=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_ADDRESS=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_TELEPHONE=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_MEASUREMENT=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_IDENTIFICATION=de_DE.UTF-8
>>> LC_ALL=
>>>
>>> I also ran locale-gen, but the problem still exists.
>>> I think it has even affected the timing of sogo. In calendar, event times
>>> are messed up.
>>
>> Looking at this thread:
>>
>>> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.groupware.sogo.user/6721
>>
>> It seems you didn't post the full error message and it seems indeed to
>> be rather a timezone than a locale problem, and your old timezone
>> definition doesn't exist anymore.
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>

>>> On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:45 CET, Sven Schwedas
>>> < >

Abteilung Basisdienste
KIM IT-Services
Universität Konstanz