[SOGo] outlook active sync probs

  • From: paul batlekov < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] outlook active sync probs
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:39:09 +0100

Hey folks!

Thanks for the great work! Sogo is fantastic.
Everything is working, except, and I suppose it's "only" a config issue, Outlook and activesync.
When I try to configure outlook wih activesync, it only says that he can't find the EAS, although the sogo proxy for MS-activesync in sogo.conf is activated, the port 5000 is open and the cert is ok. and I can access MS-Active sync through firefox (it displays a white site). But something that is quite weird: I can telnet localhost 5000, but can't telnet mydomain.com 5000 (connection refused). Is this normal, although port-forwarding is enabled? telnet on port 20000 is working for both.
Thanks a lot and keep on with the great work!
cheers,
paul

  • [SOGo] outlook active sync probs, paul batlekov, 02/27/2014