[SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 01:09:07 -0500 (EST)

I could login using webmail but the smartphone would no longer connect. I keep
getting could not connect to server. How can I find out why?

Also how can I create the interface with all of the controls and tools from
the Sogo Test ZEG? I have successfully created a working Sogo server on my own
but do not have all of the tools that the vmwareZeg appliance has.