Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance

  • From: Ron Scott-Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't Login after Install/Configuration of New Instance
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 00:11:45 -0500

Hi Christian. Thanks again for your assistance. What you say about the database makes sense, and is rather what I expected.

The LDAP search returns results fine. The difference in our ACLs is nominal, to my understanding.

tohuw@joab:~$ ldapsearch -Q -LLL -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -b uid=tohuw,ou=users,dc=tohuw,dc=net -D uid=sogo,ou=Services,dc=tohuw,dc=net
dn: uid=tohuw,ou=Users,dc=tohuw,dc=net
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount