Re: [SOGo] Alternate mailbox

  • From: IBC Service Network / Zolotuhin Aleksey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Alternate mailbox
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:57:38 +0600

Hello Christian Mack!

Thank you for your response.

Thanks for the advice. I looked SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled parameter description and find that this will be enough.
It remains to solve the problem with the creation of auxiliary mailbox in the user settings.

Please tell me where I could see the source code for "sogo-tool backup" or restore?
Although, I think that the use of "sogo-tool user-preferences" would be more correct for this.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Aleksey Zolotukhin