Re: [SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal

  • From: Márcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo webmail restyle by Zentyal
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:34:25 -0300

Em 25-02-2014 10:09, Julien Kerihuel escreveu:
Good afternoon,

We are very excited to announce that we will include a new OpenChange
webmail user interface (UI) (based on SOGo webmail) in the Zentyal
Server 3.4 [1] version that will be released on March 15th and is
available for beta testing as of today.

We have written an article in Zentyal Labs that highlights the main
changes and include several screenshots:

http://labs.zentyal.org/zentyal-webmail-restyle/
Many kudos for you, very nice and pleasant UI. Can't wait to see that available on SOGo. :)

Regards.

--
Marcio Merlone