Re: [SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:10:46 +0100

Hello bill

Am 2014-02-28 07:09, schrieb
:
> I could login using webmail but the smartphone would no longer connect. I
> keep
> getting could not connect to server. How can I find out why?

We had such problems after our server was down for several hours.
It seem some smartphones do not like that.
Our solution was to delete the SOGo accounts from such smartphones and
configure them again.
This also triggers a complete resync of all data.

> Also how can I create the interface with all of the controls and tools from
> the Sogo Test ZEG? I have successfully created a working Sogo server on my
> own
> but do not have all of the tools that the vmwareZeg appliance has.

Which tools do you miss?

Do you know this?
http://www.onlinedemo.hu/71-zeg-install-script

Abteilung Basisdienste