[SOGo] Appointment view incomplete

  • From: Christian < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Appointment view incomplete
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:29:28 +0100

Hi,

when I click on an appointment, I will get shown a 'view' of this
appointment. And when this appointment is at the bottom of browser
Window it is 'incomplete'.
Please have a look at the attached pic (appointment_view_incomplete.jpg)

Found on Firefox ESR 24.2.0 (openSuSE Linux 11.4) but same is on Firefox
27.0.1 on Windows XP Pro.

Cheers
--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.

http://www.sc24.de

  • [SOGo] Appointment view incomplete, Christian, 02/28/2014