[SOGo] Calendar: How to copy an appointment ?

  • From: Christian < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar: How to copy an appointment ?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:34:25 +0100

Hi,

it seems that I only can copy appointment from foreign calendars into
mine, but not inside my calendar. Why ?

Sometimes I want to copy an appointment cause I just need to change 'day
and time'.
So a 'copy' fearture would be very nice.

Cheers
Chris

--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.

http://www.sc24.de

  • [SOGo] Calendar: How to copy an appointment ?, Christian, 02/28/2014