RE: [SPAM] - Re: [SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone

  • From: Bill Warren < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE: [SPAM] - Re: [SOGo] After upgrade to 2.2 cannot connect with phone
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:35:25 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Disclaimer: afsfire.com

Hi Christian,

With regards to removing exchange profile from smartphone and re-inputing it in. This did not work as it will not connect to the server now.

I should note that I did the upgrade from Ubuntu updates method. I changed the myservername to my server's url in etc/apache2/conf.d/Sogo.conf
And I can login using webmail just not smartphone.

The tools I was speaking of is the Webmin from the Sogo Ubuntu virtual Appliance. I found the webmin files on the Sogo download site but am not sure how to install them.

I did get the install script and it was how I finally got Sogo working thanks.

Bill Warren · Automatic Fire Sprinklers, Inc. · 7272 Mars Dr. Huntington Beach, Ca 92647 · p. (714) 841-2066 X-106 · f. (714) 842-2078