[SOGo] Cannot load SOGo User in calender sharing

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot load SOGo User in calender sharing
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:44:37 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to setup a SOGo server with Mysql with following setup.
I successfully login SOGo. create events and tasks.
However, when I try to share the calendar, nothing show in user list.
In addition, no user show in Address book -> SOGo Users. I try to add one by
myself but nothing happen. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.

#my Database creation at mysql
CREATE DATABASE `sogo`;
USE sogo;
CREATE USER 'sogo'@'127.0.0.1' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `sogo`.* TO sogo@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password' WITH
GRANT OPTION;
CREATE TABLE sogo_users (c_uid VARCHAR(60) PRIMARY KEY, c_name VARCHAR(60),
c_password VARCHAR(32), c_cn VARCHAR(128), mail VARCHAR(128));
INSERT INTO sogo_users VALUES ('admin', 'admin', MD5('password'), 'admin',
' ');
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

#My SOGo config
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoTimeZone "Asia/Hong_Kong"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoMailDomain "127.0.0.1"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoLanguage "English"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications YES
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications YES
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications YES
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoMailMessageCheck every_5_minutes
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoSuperUsernames '( "admin" )'
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod OCSFolderInfoURL
"mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoProfileURL
"mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
"mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder"
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SOGoUserSources '({canAuthenticate =
YES;displayName = "SOGo Users";id = users;isAddressBook = YES;type =
sql;userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;viewURL
="mysql://sogo:password@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_users";})'

  • [SOGo] Cannot load SOGo User in calender sharing, kelvin.pun, 03/27/2014