[SOGo] Active sync question

  • From: Fabio Onorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Active sync question
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:37:30 +0100

I configured a mail user with SOGo Active Sync server on my Android client (v 4.1.2).

During peak times, server push mail on device correctly.

Outside that period, I configured manually sync and doesn't receive mails.
When begin "push mail period" I receive new mails, but not mail received by server during non peak time.

Is this correct behavior?

--
Fabio Onorini

  • [SOGo] Active sync question, Fabio Onorini, 03/27/2014