[SOGo] Samba/OpenChange and SOGo on separate servers?

  • From: "Sean M. Pappalardo" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Samba/OpenChange and SOGo on separate servers?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 07:03:22 -0700

Hello.

Per security recommendations, I've installed Samba from Debian Jesse on its own server. I plan to install openchangeserver and openchangeproxy from Debian Jesse there as well since they depend on Samba. I then plan to install the rest of the packages (sogo-openchange, openchange-ocsmanager and openchange-rpcproxy) from the Inverse repo on my SOGo server.

Will this work? Would you please tell me what additional things I will need to configure to make it work?

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies

Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

  • [SOGo] Samba/OpenChange and SOGo on separate servers?, Sean M. Pappalardo, 03/27/2014