[SOGo] Thunderbird and the password manager

  • From: pw < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird and the password manager
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:53:34 +0100

Hi,

I configured thundebird with SOGo Connector Thunderbird extension in order to use my list of contacts (available on a owncloud server) inside thunderbird.

It works well. The only problem is thunderbird ask me at every startup the password to check change inside my contacts. And there is no way to tell him to remmember this password (see the attached screenshot).

I'm not sure it is SOgo related but, in doubt, I ask to the list.

bye,
pw

P-S : Sogo connector 24.0.4 and thunderbird (icedove on debian) 24.4.0.

  • [SOGo] Thunderbird and the password manager, pw, 03/27/2014