Re: Re: [SOGo] Upcoming v2.2 release

  • From: "J" < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] Upcoming v2.2 release
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:54:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ron,
sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Actually my question is simpler - I've been unable to get the thunderbird sogo
connectors to sync a thunderbird addressbook with the icloud contacts. No
matter which url I use for icloud, thunderbird will not ask to authenticate
and I've been unable to find any results from web searches to help. I am
guessing other people are having this problem because I've seen the question
asked, but no definitive answer on how to solve it.

I also noticed that at one point a bug was entered for this.

Has anyone been successful simply using the tb connectors to sync icloud
contacts? If so, please share the secret to your success.

Thank you. Regards, Jeff

  • Re: Re: [SOGo] Upcoming v2.2 release, J, 03/27/2014