Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync questions

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync questions
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:21:45 -0400

On 2014-03-24 5:47 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

My Android phone is a Samsung GALAXY Note 2 (GT-N7100) with Android 4.3.
My desktop client is Thunderbird 24.4
Every new Mail becomes the "read" status.
Every old mail outside of the "Android Active-Sync" sync time frame remains untouched (I've set up 1 month sync time frame here).
If I mark a mail as unread in Thunderbird, some seconds later it "magically" becomes read again.
If I switch off my phone, all new unread mail remains unread.

So, it's a problem with ActiveSync/Android.

Is this a known bug or misconfiguration?

I think it has not yet solved.
New feature, new problems, new bugs. We need to be patient :)

Problem fixed: https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commit/ba32b95308c8cff3521752cbc6088bc7e5c05425

It'll be part of the upcoming nightly builds - please test.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence