Re: [SOGo] AS problem both in v2.2.2 and v2.2.3

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To: SOGo lista < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] AS problem both in v2.2.2 and v2.2.3
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:34:38 +0200

The sent mails stuck in Outgoing mails on iPhone AS clients too :(

Dear Gents,

In the following situation:
1 - HTML mail sent from Thunderbird or SOGo webapp with UTF-8 characters in the subject and the body
2 - message read in the AS client perfectly, and immediately answered in it
3 - the answer has the following errors when arrived:
a) The subject is broken (=?utf-8?q?)
b) Mail body has clear UTF-8 characters (e.g. SzlĂĄdovics PĂŠter as my name)
c) The answered mail is in attachment like a kind of forward

I don't know that problems are depend with each other. Could you check them please?

About v2.2.3: When a mail arrived on AS device (but not opened it on), in the Thunderbird stay unread while not opened it anywhere. Thank you!

Newsflash:
When I answered any mail with Android AS client, the mail is arrived ad wrong, but one item stay on the outgoing folder. That mail is not have any part of the answered mail, just the answer, but the encoding is OK (subject and mail body). When I can resend it successfully (not trivial...), then it will be arrived as well, without the answered part.