Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:45:01 -0400

Sorry I wasn't clear!

2008 R2 accounts are used via RDP only, and I'm provisioning Samba4 in lieu of Active Directory.

On 04/23/2014 02:31 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
Hi,

On 23 Apr 2014, at 19:40, Steve Ankeny < > wrote:

I'm interested in being able to authenticate and change passwords at one point in the network.  Right now, I have 2008 R2 accounts, LDAP/SOGo accounts, Linux accounts and soon Samba4 accounts.

If you have already deployed Active Directory (you mention you have 2008_R2 accounts) then it is worth joining your Samba4 into existing AD domain instead of provisioning a new domain. Your SOGo / Openchange users will then be able to re-use existing domain credentials (SSO).

M.