Re: [SOGo] Active sync problem iPhone

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active sync problem iPhone
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:39:24 -0400

On 2014-04-23, 2:35 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
Is this a known bug or should I fill a bug report? Any help is very
appreciated.
iOS devices mostly use Ping to detect changes, and right now, we just tell the device to get lost upon such request. The Ping commands is quite fundamentally flawed in ActiveSync, but we'll probably do a "workaround" to detect changes after v2.2.4 is released (this week, most likely).

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence