Re: [SOGo] Active sync problem iPhone

  • From: "ABBAS Alain" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active sync problem iPhone
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:11:59 +0200

Hello
one of work arround is on the iphone to disable "Push" and set the check at 15 minutes for example.
On IOS each time you click on the calendar or the contacts IOS makes a requests to the server.
In what way you will save your power.

Regards
Alain

On 2014-04-23, 2:35 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
> Is this a known bug or should I fill a bug report? Any help is very appreciated.
iOS devices mostly use Ping to detect changes, and right now, we just
tell the device to get lost upon such request. The Ping commands is
quite fundamentally flawed in ActiveSync, but we'll probably do a
"workaround" to detect changes after v2.2.4 is released (this week, most
likely).

--
Ludovic Marcotte
:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca