[SOGo] ZEG install script

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To: SOGo lista < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] ZEG install script
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:04:12 +0200

Dear Friends,

Since one of nearly samba updates, when a new user created by samba-tool, it will get an initial mail attribute in the AD schema.
My createuser.sh script will fail at this point, because the mail attribute is single. So I modified the 81th line in that script from:
add: mail
to:
replace: mail
If you use these scripts you can modify it manually by yourself.
At the moment I modified this in the package on my webpage, but I'll modify it later to detect the mail attribute is exists or does not.

Cheers,

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke

  • [SOGo] ZEG install script, Szládovics Péter, 04/26/2014