[SOGo] Questions re: SOGo update server

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Questions re: SOGo update server
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 09:06:48 -0400

Hi all,

This will be the first time I have modified anything to do with the Update Server after the SOGo guys installed this for me, and it is still forcing the install of the older connector/24.0.2 and Integrator/24.0.3 extensions. I'm ready to update these to the latest 24.0.4, but I have some questions about the configuration.

I have modified the new Integrator extension and uploaded both of the new versions to /var/www/plugins folder (same folder that also contains the updates/php file).

Questions:

1. Is this the correct location? How do I confirm this?

I'm new to both Debian *and* SOGo, and am not even sure where the DocumentRoot is for the SOGo web server.

2. Owners for Connector and Integrator are different:

Connector is root:root, and Integrator is the username I assigned for the SOGo dev who remoted in and did this install for me.

Does it matter? What should the owners and permissions be for each/both?

3. Do I need to restart SOGo after modifying the updates.php script?

Thanks,

Charles