[SOGo] SSHA and SQL

  • From: Ulrich Papendick < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SSHA and SQL
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:22:17 +0200

I was trying to connect a SOGo instance to an external sql user source
providing a salted sha256 hash in hex format and was wondering how to make an
appropriate view for this. I looked a bit into the source of NSCrypto.m and
assumed to glue the salt at the end of the hash as a text string. This didn´t
succeed in any way.

I was wondering if this functionality is even yet implemented before I dig
deeper into the code looking for traces of it?

I lowered our database approach a bit to sha256 hex and this is working
properly.

Thanks for any advice

Uli

  • [SOGo] SSHA and SQL, Ulrich Papendick, 04/28/2014