Re: [SOGo] Problem with Web UI

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problem with Web UI
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:52:26 -0700

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Ulrich Papendick < > wrote:
Hello,
I did my first steps with a SOGo install on top of a vz based CentOS 6.4. But when I open the UI I’ve got this below.

All grids or graphics seem to be missing. It is an i386 install and the shown below is a tunneled connection directly to port 20000.

Does anyone know what I did wrong? User source comes from an external postgres db.

Ulrich-

You can't connect directly to port 20000. Setup Apache proxy as described in the documentation and then you'll connect to port 80 or 443 (SSL).

Steve