Re: [SOGo] customise the color of header bar

  • From: Jens Erat < >
  • To: , Bahti < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] customise the color of header bar
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 00:22:09 +0200

Hi Bahti,

it seems you forgot the screenshots, but I guess we did something similar for
our test instance (but used red instead, to make it very visible if
somebody’s using the wrong instance).

I ended up adding following to the generic.css:

/* Change menu bar color for SOGo-test for visual indication. */
.linkbanner { background-color: darkred !important; }
.linkbanner a, .linkbanner span { border-color: darkred !important; }
.linkbanner span.active { border-top-color: darkorange !important; }

Some more styling work could’ve been done for the hovers and stuff, but it
was fine for a test system only used in administration.

These lines have to be appended after every update, an included CSS file for
user-defined styles would be a nice thing but currently is not available in
SOGo.

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens Erat

--
Jens Erat

[phone]: tel:+49-151-56961126
[mail]:
mailto:
[jabber]:
xmpp:
[web]: http://www.jenserat.de

PGP: 350E D9B6 9ADC 2DED F5F2 8549 CBC2 613C D745 722B