[SOGo] LDAP hostname configuration directive

  • From: "Laz C. Peterson" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] LDAP hostname configuration directive
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:17:54 -0700

Hi there,

For our domains, we have primary and backup LDAP servers to take requests.
Per the “SOGo Installation Guide”, page 22, it says that the “hostname” field
can be a space-delimited list of LDAP URLs or hostnames. When I put in
multiple LDAP URLs here, SOGo will not load.

I have attempted to put the LDAP URLs in and out of quotes, but nothing works.

Am I missing something in the way I should be inputting these hostnames?

For example, I have …

hostname = “ldaps://ldap-server0.domain.org” “ldap://ldap-server1.domain.org”;

or

hostname = ldaps://ldap-server0.domain.org ldap://ldap-server1.domain.org;

Neither work.

hostname = ldaps://ldap-server0.domain.org works perfectly fine.

Any suggestions?

Much thanks.
~Laz