[SOGo] Webinterface and IMAP Acl: Cyrus

  • From: Rainer Ruprechtsberger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Webinterface and IMAP Acl: Cyrus
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 13:29:34 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to get IMAP Group acl to work. As part of this I tried to
adjust the group prefix for the SOGo webinterface:

NGImap4ConnectionGroupPrefix = "group:";

This doesn't seem to be recognized. My imap server logs still indicate
it uses $foo instead of group:foo when I manipulate group acl with the
webinterface.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
rupi

--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir haben Ideen, die viel bewegen.

  • [SOGo] Webinterface and IMAP Acl: Cyrus, Rainer Ruprechtsberger, 05/19/2014